Thursday, January 11, 2007

One Up, One Down

I did something last night for which I am very proud of myself! :D

Unfortunately, I also did something which has me disappointed in myself.

It kinda sucks that the two seem to cancel each other out, and I can't extract the appropriate joy from the thing that I did well.

I suppose that I would rather dance around, forward-back-forward-back, than remain stagnant. At least I am moving. Even if it is only in circles.

And today is a new day to excel.

5 comments:

monica said...

Well, it's better than 1 step forward, 2 steps back... And don't forget, nobody's perfect. Not even me!

Marisa said...

and MUCH better than two steps forward, two steps back. because then i'd be in a paula abdul song.

monica said...

Dammit, I was *thisclose* to saying that but I didn't, and now I wish I had! Crap!

nmh1123 said...

Side-stepping is the worse, however.

nmh1123 said...

OOPS. I mean worst! sigh