Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Be Heard!

Exercise your right to vote!
It will make you a better person!
(Or at least, it will make me happy!)

I've been playing around updating my template, and have been looking for a new pic to use in my profile. Unfortunately, I don't like many of the pictures taken of me. After much toil, I have narrowed the field to four.

Lemme know what ya think...


to vote for Marisa on the beach,
text *OSHUN








to vote for Marisa cropped out of a family photo at Blake's graduation,
text *RATGRAD









to vote for Marisa gussied up at Monica's wedding,
text *{whi-stle}
(... you know, the one that goes FWET-fweu)







and finally, to vote for Marisa two Christmasses ago,
text *SANTABABY








Thanks for playing!
:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SANTABABY looks too similar to the current picture. (I always thought the current pic was kinda weird).

RATGRAD just doesn't look like you. I don't know what it is about that pic (maybe the lighting), but you have better ones.

**SEXY-WHISTLE** is pretty cute.

OSHUN is the way to go. You just look naturally happy in that picture. It's more you than the others.

monica said...

But, but... where do I text it to???? I like *whistle* or *oshun* (sic) best.

P.S. So glad I'm not a peanut anymore. :)

nmh1123 said...

Dumb blog! It ate my comment! I vote for oshun...I agree with anonymous that you look truly carefree and happy. And of course the ocean thing is pretty symbolic too! My second choise is the gussied up whis-tle photo.

Anonymous said...

*RATGRAD!

Brassy said...

OSHUN!