Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday Five

I haven't forgotten Monica's pop quiz. Its in the works. But meanwhile...

1. Would you rather have a fun job that doesn't pay well or a boring job that does?
As long as there are other circumstances at the boring job that make it bearable, I'd take the money. I don't have an expectation that work will be fun, I do it to pay the bills.
2. Would you sacrifice your morals for a job?
No. I love what a friend of mine said about a job that she quit: "I would live in a box on the street before I went back to work at that place." And I thoroughly believed that she meant it.
3. Would you ever take a job that requires you to be in costume?
Y'mean like scrubs, or a lifeguard suit and whistle, or "business attire"?
4. What is your fantasy job?
World traveller. Muse extraordinaire. Observer of life. Follower of the heart.
5. Would you like fries with that?
Sometimes.

what other people said

No comments: