Saturday, February 03, 2007

Friday Five Follow-up

I found some old photos of my 3-year-old self choring with grandad. Unfortunately, he isn't in any of these shots. But I'm glad I clearly remember the day I spent "helping" him.














Nothing runs like a Deere



Damn - I'm cute!
















Walk softly [wearing hideously-printed pants, faux-fur and polyester mittens] and carry a big stick.















It's interesting that this photo of me playing with Blake is dated 3/82, considering that he wasn't born until a month later. Maybe we borrowed a baby to help acclimate me to Blake's upcoming arrival. That must be it.

3 comments:

nmh1123 said...

Interesting note about the photo of you and Blake. Probably was supposed to say 8/82. The photos are great. Bring back lots of memories...sniff sniff sniff You were a cute tyke!

monica said...

Blogger wouldn't let me comment on this earlier, and now I forgot what I was going to write. I remember it was very clever and witty though, so you can go ahead and laugh appreciatively. :)

Marisa said...

Meh on blogger for not allowing your witty comment. I give you credit for your clever and witty comment if you give me credit for my clever and witty post that it ate on Friday. :)