Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday Five : Color the World

1. If you were a crayon, which color would you want to be?
I think that fancy "indigo," deep, not-quite-blue-not-quite-purple color. Second choice is bright emerald green. The color of Irish eyes. And of the tropical rain forest.

2. Which color do you think you would be regardless of what you wanted?
Huh?

3. Would you rather be used and get blunt, broken and lose your wrapper, or not be used and stay pristine?
To be lovingly used. Blunted down, but resharpened. My wrapper torn off a bit at a time, when necessary to reveal more crayon. And tucked in the box at the end of the day, not abandoned to get stepped on, or melted, or lost. Phhbbblt on pristine.

4. Would you rather be in a small set of crayons or a large set?
Large set. I like the variety of colors.

5. Would you rather be Crayola, or a different brand?
I don't especially care what my brand name is, but I want to be high quality and smooth. Not too waxy, not too scratchy. Juuuust right.

click on the picture to see other people's answers

1 comment:

monica said...

I think I like the Friday Fives! Especially when it has to with crayons. :) How are ya nerd??