Monday, October 03, 2005

Just for the Blog of it

Really nothing new to report, but I haven't posted in awhile so I'm logging on to say "booyah!"

I had a really great weekend. I DIDN'T WORK!!! ...Not a single day -- didn't carry the pager, didn't call to check in, didn't deal with a single work-related issue. Life, like the weather, was grand.

I went pumpkin picking on Saturday. I'll admit that I wasn't as jazzed about this as I thought I'd be. I was feeling quite grumpy and recluse when I woke up, but a little preemptive retail therapy cheered me right up. I ran home and changed into an orange v-neck tee and jeans, adorned my toesies with rings, and drove to the pumpkin farm, where I met a group of friends and acquaintances. I came home with the ass-kickingest pumpkin EVER!

Sunday brought with it more shopping (found an awesome coat at Nine West - yay!, went up a size in Gap jeans - boo!) and a movie. I saw "Lord of War" with Blake. It was higher on drama but lower on action than I expected (although with some impressive gore). I dug it. And I saw a preview for "Jarhead", which intrigued me.

So there you have it: five paragraphs of Life As I Know It.

...Booyah! (Six :D )

2 comments:

monica said...

Oh you're just trying to show me up by posting more than me. You don't fool me! :)

Marisa said...

I noticed you have been suspiciously absent in blog-dom. That's ok, though, its not like you're planning a wedding or anything!