Thursday, October 06, 2005

Antedated Post

Sometimes it takes me awhile to draft and edit a post. Especially if the subject matter is something I feel passionately about, I can spend days pondering exactly how to phrase a sentence so that it says precisely what I want it to say. (Ok, so what .... I'm a perfectionist with OCD tendencies!)

When my opus is finally complete, I generally change the date so that it appears as the newest post on the blog, and I feel all warm and fuzzy for having posted recently. However, as with the post I just published, sometimes the subject matter is date sensitive, and it would throw everything all out of whack to have it published out of order. And that would be unacceptable! (See above OCD reference.)

All this is to say that I just posted on September 27. My first political post (hey, you can't live in Washington and remain neutral!) Read if you want, comment if you wish. But most importantly, have a great day today ... TGIF! Woo-hoooooo!!!

1 comment:

monica said...

It's not OCD. It's not OCD. It's not OCD. It's not OCD.

:)