Friday, March 02, 2007

Mutterings 212

(A palindrome!) (... again)

1. Soldier ::
2. Lipton ::
3. Reason ::
4. Terms ::
5. Positive ::
6. Example ::
7. Legacy ::
8. Solo ::
9. Instrument ::
10. Later ::


I'm not really digging the words this week, but I've got to do something to keep me at my desk, or I think I might just explode out of my chair and frolic playfully in the gorgeous weather outside.


1. Soldier :: plastic toy
2. Lipton :: tea bag
3. Reason :: or rhyme
4. Terms :: of the contract
5. Positive :: ion
6. Example :: set an
7. Legacy :: children
8. Solo :: musical
9. Instrument :: of death
10. Later ::
gator




3 comments:

monica said...

1. Soldier :: sailor
2. Lipton :: tea
3. Reason :: passion
4. Terms :: of endearment
5. Positive :: negative
6. Example :: role model
7. Legacy :: Foghorn Leghorn (no idea why)
8. Solo :: flight
9. Instrument :: of destruction!
10. Later :: tater

P.S. What a weird photo!

Anonymous said...

1. Soldier :: of fortune
2. Lipton :: Bruce
3. Reason :: with me
4. Terms :: conditions
5. Positive :: energy
6. Example :: twit
7. Legacy :: era
8. Solo :: Han
9. Instrument :: scalpel
10. Later :: candy

Marisa said...

Hmm ... that Bruce Lipton guy actually looks kinda intriguing.