Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Oh, Say! Can You See?


The overcast skies in the DC area today are supposed to continue through the night, but hopefully people in other areas will be able to see the meteor shower.

Its been a fantasy of mine to lay in a wide open, secluded place with no artificial light and watch a meteor shower. I imagine myself in a desert or maybe on a beach. I'm laying on blankets or a sleeping bag, and a special person is there with me. We have wine and snacks. The air is cool, and our embraces are warm.

3 comments:

monica said...

Boo to NYC throwing off way too much light for me to see anything. :(

Anonymous said...

Actually, it's supposed to clear up this evening and get cloudy again tomorrow morning.

Bring on the meteors!

. said...

Beautiful picture!

I thought I would check out your blog, you said such nice things of mine. Yours it much more interesting. I look forward to reading more!