Monday, December 11, 2006

I *heart* KMA

Today's Super Awesome Award for Making Me Smile Out Of The Blue goes to ........
KMA!!!!

clap--clap--clap--clap--calp-dammit-i-mean-clap

Not only did she propose marriage to me, she called me "boobalicious" and threw in a reference to Flava of Love.
... All in the same day!!!

She rocks!

I don't know anyone else who would have accepted my challenge to a dessert-eating contest at the end of a working lunch in front of all our co-workers.
AND she's a Scorpio. And even has an awesome t-shirt that announces her as such.
In some ways, we are kindred spirits.
Except I don't have the t-shirt.

If we should ever again meet in person, my friend, I'm totally taking you out on a date. Stupid amounts of chocolate and ice cream and high-caloric, low-nutritive food will be involved.
Stupid, I tell you.
I know the way to your heart.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Just leaving a comment on an old post to take a look at how my new prof pic comes up. No worries!