Friday, July 06, 2007

All About Me!

All About Me Survey


I AmAn Arms Dealer
I Wantto be in a hammock on a beach
I Havetwo ears
I WishI was on vacation
I Hateless than I love
I Fearregret
I Hearmusic
I Searchpeople's eyes
I WonderWho Wrote The Book Of Love?
I Regretsome things
I Lovemany
I Achesympathetically
I Alwayspersevere
I Usuallygive
I Am Nota mushroom
I Dancewhen no one's watching
I Singoften
I Neversay never
I Rarelylack compassion
I Cryat inopportune times
I Am Not Alwayshappy
I Losesunglasses
I'm Confusedby people
I Needfresh air and sunlight
I Shouldgo to the beach


Take This Survey at Quizopolis.com

5 comments:

monica said...

MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!

Hey, I have a pop quiz for you: what do WE have in common with Harry Potter? Hmmm, too difficult? OK, try this: Name the 3 houses (ala Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin) of St. Winifred's School.

Extra credit: What were their colors?

Extra extra credit: Which one did we belong to?

For some unknown reason, this popped into my head last night, and I spent most of the night trying to remember the house names instead of sleeping. But I did it in the end!

P.S. No cheating.

Marisa said...

Coolness! A pop quiz!
I'm'a workin on this...

monica said...

Yay!

P.S. I do know there were four houses at Hogwarts. I left out Hufflepuff for some reason. Oops.

Marisa said...

No fair!
That's part of the post I already started.
Before I spend any more sleepless nights on this, are you sure there are only 3 houses at St. Winifred's? I keep wanting to remember a 4th.

monica said...

Wellllllllllll, I am pretty sure there are only 3 houses at St. Winnie's. Not 101% positive though.