Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Jersey Sojourn

On my way to where the air is sweeeeeet...

Oh wait, no! I'm going to Jersey! Why in the world would someone willingly spend time in New Jersey? Well it just so happens that a fair maiden resides there ... the fairest two year old in all the land. Now I'm not usually one to ga-ga over babies, but she is no ordinary child. I'll probably post a pic of her when I return, but I figure I'd better get mom-and-dad's permission first. After all, some of you people out there prowling around the world wide web are weirdos ... you know who you are!

I'm taking the train up, so I very well may have some additions to Monica's public transit manifesto.

And I have a special post planned for next week. So fear not, fair maids and maidens; fret not, strong men and old. Marisa will return. Hopefully not too worse for the wear for having spent time in New Jersey with a two year old.

1 comment:

JR said...

Braving the Jersey air for a small child. That's courage.