Monday, June 25, 2007

Muttering 229

I haven't done one of these for awhile. I'm having difficulty finding inspiration lately. Any advice?

1. Compulsion
2. Spiritual
3. Spray
4. Compatibility
5. Pursuit
6. Fake
7. Mobile
8. Ceremony
9. Ribbons
10. Mozart


1. Compulsion - propulsion
2. Spiritual - journey
3. Spray - air
4. Compatibility - profile
5. Pursuit - of Happyness (why haven't I seen this movie yet?)
6. Fake - mustache
7. Mobile - phone
8. Ceremony - burial
9. Ribbons - knots
10. Mozart - requiem

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the massive amount of comments, it appears that the peanut gallery is also uninspired of late.

monica said...

1. Compulsion - odd
2. Spiritual - emotional
3. Spray - hose
4. Compatibility - test
5. Pursuit - trivial
6. Fake - gucci
7. Mobile - phone
8. Ceremony - wedding
9. Ribbons - wands
10. Mozart - music (dur)

(No advice here on the lack of inspiration. I haven't touched my blog in months. Neither had Zoe.)