Thursday, November 16, 2006

I Sang to a Homeless Guy

... because the voices told me to.
I thought about doing it because I'm cool like that, or because that's how I roll, but the white shirt needed to be ironed, and its so dreary outside that I decided against the black one.

I picked this up from Spinning Girl. She's a scorpio.

1) Your birth month:
January--I kicked
February--I loved
March--I smoked
April--I dry humped
May--I choked on
June--I murdered
July--I did the Macarena with
August--I had lunch with
September--I danced with
October--I sang to
November--I yelled at
December--I ran over

2) Your birth date:
1-------a birdbath
2-------a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a lunch-lady
6-------a gangster
7-------my cell phone
8-------my dog
9-------my best friends' boyfriend
10-------my neighbor
11-------my science teacher
12-------a banana
13-------a fireman
14-------a stuffed animal
15-------a goat
16-------a pickle
17-------your mom
18-------a spoon
19-------myself
20-------a baseball bat
21-------a ninja
22-------Chuck Norris
23-------a noodle
24-------a squirrel
25-------a football player
26-------my sister
27-------my brother
28-------an ipod
29-------a permanent marker
30-------a llama
31-------a homeless guy

and 3) the color of shirt you are wearing:
White----------because I'm cool like that.
Black-----------because that's how I roll.
Pink------------because I'm NOT a homosexual.
Red------------because the voices told me to.
Blue-----------because I'm sexy and I do what I want.
Green---------because I hate myself.
Purple---------because I'm cool.
Gray----------because I was drunk.
Yellow --------because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars.
Orange-------because I hate my family.
Brown--------because I was high.
Other-------because I'm a ninja.
None--------because I can't control myself.

4) Now, put the sentence together.

Blake, by the way, dry humped an iPod, I'm guessing because he's sexy and he does what he wants. But it could be because he's cool like that. He should be glad he wasn't born on six days earlier!

Anyone else need to confess something?

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Update: Blake dry humped an iPod for many reasons...
-because he hates his family (which I'm sure has *nothing* to do with my posts about him.)
-because he was drunk
-because that's how he rolls
-because he's cool like that
... Awesome!

monica said...

This is cracking me up!! I have something to confess: I did the Macarena with myself because I'm sexy and I do what I want. *grin*

Anonymous said...

I murdered a monster, because I'm sexy and I do what I want.

Blake is really colorful today...

Marisa said...

update to the update:
Blake claims that he dry humped the iPod because he's a ninja. He thinks the striped shirt should count as "other".
Also, we determined last night that our dad dry humped our mom. We decided to just leave it at that and not dig further to divulge why.

Anonymous said...

At least it wasn't because he can't control himself...

monica said...

Heeeeee!! I agree with Blake about the striped shirt counting as other. Although really I think Blake just wanted to say he's a ninja. But oh well. No comment on mom and dad.