Friday, September 29, 2006

Three

I got this meme from Spinning Girl.

1. Three things that scare me
-stagnation
-a really loud, sudden clap of thunder
-asking for help

2. Three people that make me laugh
-Blake
-myself :)
-Dad/granddad (two different people, but same sense of humor)

3. Three things I hate the most
-workin’ for a livin’
-debilitating pain
-hurting someone

4. Three things I don't understand
-myself
-everyone else
-the physiology of muscle twitch and movement

5. Three things I'm doing right now
-avoiding work
-drinking coffee
-appreciating the color change in the leaves of the maple tree outside my window

6. Three things to do before I die
-thru-hike the AT
-take the GRE
-xxxxxxx (for me to know and you to find out)
-have a baby (I think)

7. Three things I can do
-sort sperm into X and Y bearing constituents using flow cytometry
-give good massages
-sing the national anthems of 4 different countries, 2 of which are in foreign languages

8. Three ways to describe my personality
-stubborn/patient (really two sides of the same coin, isn't it?)

-loving
-competitive/perfectionist

9. Three things I can't do
-an unsupported handstand
-lie
-work on anyone’s timeline but my own

10. Three things I think you should listen to
-a child or baby giggling
-someone saying “I love you” so sincerely that it gives you chills (and/or makes your stomach flip-flop)
-the ocean

11. Three things you should never listen to
-a baby doing that velociraptor-like squeal
-anyone who has all the answers
-the neighbor’s dog, if its telling you to go on a killing spree

12. Three things I'd like to learn
-the right thing to say in a given situation
-how to be true to myself
-
Dandayamana-Janushirasana (Standing Head to Knee pose)

13. Three favorite foods
-Tena Abel’s basil-mozzarella pasta
-fresh green beans and corn on the cob from grandma’s garden
-birthday cake homemade by someone who loves me

14. Three beverages I drink regularly
-H2O
-coffee
-adult beverages

15. Three TV shows I watched as a kid
-Fraggle Rock
-Circle Square
-Sesame Street (I still remember the episode when Mr. Hooper died *sniff*)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about on the three ways to describe your personality - very liberal interpretation of rules. (you gave yourself 5 different words there kiddo, patient does not equal stubborn, nor does competitive equal perfectionist)

I'd like to give an 'A' for effort, but 'C'. Only because I like you.

Marisa said...

Rules?!? What rules?
My blog, my rules ... so meh!, anonymous. And watch who you call 'kiddo'. I'm pushing 30, y'know!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by, Marisa! And I agree on hiking the AT--ever read A Walk in the Woods?

Spinning Girl said...

::clap clap clap::

Suze said...

What do you mean: Mr Hooper's dead?
What are you talking about? Tell me it's not true??