Monday, July 31, 2006

Subliminal, the return

Perhaps I should have done this at the beginning of my day. By now, my brain has succumbed to the mush that is gainful employment.

The words...

Italy ::
Honk ::
Shades ::
Tool ::
Modern ::
Tension ::
Conservative ::
Weight ::
Insurance ::
Political ::



My free association ...

Italy :: boot
Honk :: horn
Shades :: sunglasses (my future's so bright!)
Tool :: an annoyingly dense person
Modern :: appliances
Tension :: headache / muscle
Conservative :: dress / opinions
Weight :: loss
Insurance :: automobile
Political :: spin


Your turn.......

Props to LunaniƱa.

2 comments:

monica said...

Wheeeeee!

Italy :: Venice
Honk :: Horn
Shades :: Bright
Tool :: Box
Modern :: Love
Tension :: Release
Conservative :: Republican (ew!)
Weight :: Gain
Insurance :: Scam
Political :: Aspiration

Anonymous said...

Italy::Food
Honk::Those weird guys on Seasame Street
Shades::Of Grey
Tool::Box (standard)
Modern::Design (don't like it)
Tension::PMS
Conservative::Hesitant
Weight::Got too much
Insurance::Too freakin much $$!!
Politcal::Tired of them all!

Ok, I'm not so good at this. :)