Friday, November 25, 2005

News

Happy birth day Delaney! 11-20-05
I drank too much caffeine last night (... which is why I'm posting at 6am)
Blogger ate the rest of my "101 things" list, so now I have to rewrite it. Grrrr!
The DC area had its first snow a couple nights ago. It was pretty enough. Plus, it was all gone by the next morning, which was the best part about it.
I'm in the middle of two books, and about to begin a third - none of which are listed in my "Books I'm Reading" sidebar.
I had tremendous good fortune in locating and purchasing a meat thermometer yesterday at the height of the "dammit, I forgot the ___" Thanksgiving grocery store rush. I guess sometimes good things do happen to bad people!
My new favorite product is Bare Minerals face powder.

Happy Black Friday!

3 comments:

Rowan said...

is this bare essentials in dept stores? I'd like to try it after viewing their site! (as foundations give me terrible acne and I NEVER get acne and I AM getting older now).

damnit!
I STILL forgot to buy a meat themometer~

one-crazy-girl :) said...

no problem :D enjoy it

monica said...

Hey, you updated your books sidebar! I guess that means you are winning the blog war, since I haven't posted in weeks.